- This Chair Rocks: A Manifesto Against Ageism by Ashton Applewhite. The Radical Age Movement is proud to count Ashton as a supporter and member of our steering committee.
- A Bittersweet Season: Caring for Our Aging Parents and Ourselves by Jane Gross
- Agewise: Fighting the New Ageism in America by Margaret Morganroth Gullette
- Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End by Atul Gawande
- Betrayed: The Legalization of Age Discrimination by Patricia G. Barnes
- Emily, Alone: A Novel by Stewart O’Nan
- Ending Ageism or How Not To Shoot Old People, by Margaret Morganroth Gullette
- Fear of Dying: A Novel by Erica Jong
- From Age-Ing to Sage-Ing: A Revolutionary Approach to Growing Older by Zalman Schachter-Shalomi and Ronald S. Miller
- How to Age by Anne Karpf
- Learning to be Old by Margaret Cruikshank
- Second Wind: Navigating the Passage to a Slower, Deeper, and More Connected Life by Dr. Bill Thomas
- The End Game: How Equality Shapes our Final Years by Corey M. Abramson
- The Longevity Economy: Unlocking the World’s Fastest-Growing, Most Misunderstood Market, by Joseph F. Coughlin
- Travels with Epicurus: A Joourney to a Greek Isand in Search of a Fulfilled Life by Daniel Klein
- What Are Old People For?: How Elders Will Save the World by William H. Thomas
- What Your Doctor Won’t Tell You About Getting Older: An Insider’s Survival Manual by Mark Lachs, M.D.
- Women in Late Life by Martha Holstein
Additional suggestions welcome!